Lightning protection equipment: The lightning protection grounding module is composed of non-metallic materials with good conductivity and chemical stability, metal grounding body, electrolyte and moisture absorbent. It is suitable for all types of soil environments and has significant advantages in high soil resistivity applications. Compared with the traditional grounding body, this product has the advantages of high resistance reduction efficiency, stable grounding resistance, reduced ground potential counterattack, long service life, corrosion resistance, and convenient construction and installation. Lightning protection equipment
The grounding resistance of the grounding module is calculated as follows:
Grounding resistance of a single grounding module: R=0.158x300=47.4ρ
After grounding, summarize the ground resistance: Rm=R/N.η
ρ: soil resistivity is 300Ωm n: the number of grounding modules is 20
η: module adjustment coefficient is taken as 0.65. Calculation result: Rm=3.65Ω
Exothermic flux is a kind of main material for grounding grid welding. It consists of copper-based aluminum hot-flux and graphite mold clamping. The principle is that copper oxide and a large amount of thermal energy are generated by a corresponding proportion of copper oxide and aluminum alloy reducing agent to generate redox, and a high-temperature copper liquid is generated, and the welding process is realized with the help of a graphite mold.
The solder joints that can be soldered by the exothermic solder have good electrical conductivity, convenient operation and stable quality, and are characterized by a reasonable grounding connection. It is widely used in the fields of power, petrochemical and mobile communications.
Exothermic flux is suitable for copper-to-copper connection, copper-to-steel connection, steel-to-steel connection, copper-clad steel-copper-clad steel connection, copper-clad steel-to-copper connection, copper-clad steel and steel Welding between different materials such as connection. In China, the development of exothermic welding technology is relatively backward. Due to technical limitations, it was not until 2006 that domestic exothermic welding technology really developed. Prior to this, some domestic large and small projects were designated to use imported exothermic welding technology. At that time, it was applied domestically by some foreign exothermic welding technology brands, and even the name of the exothermic flux was quite different.
In the substation, the grounding main line is often made of copper-clad steel. Copper-clad steel is coated with a layer of copper on the outside of the steel because copper has good electrical conductivity and high degree of oxidation resistance. In order to maintain and enhance the copper clad steel material. Performance, exothermic flux is a soldering method that can be used. In all other subway projects, the welding of the grounded copper-clad steel of the subway is also specified by the use of exothermic flux. In some major projects of the power grid, the grounding material is a new type of copper-clad steel stranded wire, and the same copper-clad steel material is also welded by exothermic welding. Exothermic welding has also been included in the grid's corporate standards and has become the designated grounding welding material for key projects.
The exothermic welding product line consists of the following components:
1. Exothermic flux: It is a composition of metal (aluminum) and metal oxide (copper oxide) and auxiliary materials. It is the main material in the welding process! There is usually an aluminum foil pouch sealed or filled, usually a single solder joint requires a pack.
2. Exothermic welding mold: It is a graphite material with high temperature resistance, which is machined according to different needs. Usually a mold can use 50-70 welds.
3, mold clamps and toolbox: mold clamp is used to clamp the mold used, the tool inside the toolbox is used to match the clamping mold and clean the mold used!
The quality level of the joints after exothermic welding is divided into three types (optimal, acceptable, unacceptable) (visual inspection)
1. Best connection: The connector is bronzed with a smooth, shiny surface and no air holes.
2. Acceptable connection: slightly flawed, but does not affect conductivity.
3. Unacceptable connection: The welded conductor is not completely enclosed in the connector, and a large number of air holes appear on the surface of the connector, extending to the center of the connector.
Inspection items include connector shape, color, surface smoothness and air vent
1. Shape: The welded conductor must be completely wrapped in the connector. The concave surface of the connector shall not be lower than the conductor to be welded, and the convex surface shall not be excessively higher than the conductor to be welded. If the concave surface is too low, it means that too much copper liquid leaks, the welding agent is insufficient, the welded conductor is not properly fixed, and the welded conductor moves during the welding process; if the convex surface is too high, it means that the welding agent is used excessively, and the surface volume is increased. (The connector is still acceptable).
2. Color: Under normal conditions, the connector is bronzed, and occasionally there may be a small amount of silver on the top.
3. Surface: The surface of the connector should be smooth without excessive slag. If the fused slag is exposed and exposed, the connector is unacceptable.
4. Porosity: There should be no penetrating pores in the joint. The reason for the excess pores is that there is dirt, moisture or moisture in the surface of the welded conductor or in the mold. A small amount of air holes appear on the surface of the connector, and the hole depth can be checked with a small diameter wire. This connector is acceptable if the depth does not reach the center of the connector; if the depth extends to the center of the connector, the connector is unacceptable. In addition, there should be no stomata or imperfections in the incision inspection section.
5. Strength: The strength should be equal to or higher than the strength of the non-welded joint (ie, the welded joint should not be broken first when the tensile test is performed).
The stranded wire can be transmitted as a network signal or a TV signal. The transmission rate is very fast. Any product needs good maintenance. If the copper clad steel strand is twisted, the inner or outer layer is broken, the surface of the strand is scratched, and the wire is broken. If there are arches, inclusions, etc., there will be stranded scrap, so pay attention.
What is over-torsion? Over-torsion means that the twisting of the copper-clad steel is excessively twisted. The reason is as follows: First, the number of turns of the copper clad steel strand on the traction wheel is not enough, generally less than 4 turns, the friction is too small and slips, resulting in excessive twisting. The second is that the tension is loose or the take-up reel does not turn, and the swivel is still rotating, causing excessive twisting.
Solution: If the outer single line has been severely deformed, the damage is serious, there is no possibility of repair, only the cut. If the single wire is not seriously damaged, separate the rotating part of the device from the pulling part, turn it in the opposite direction of the twisting, retract the partial twisting part, fix the core by hand, and wrap the excess single wire again. On the take-up reel, pull the equipment and the swivel into one. After the loose over-pressing die, press the wire firmly and manually repair it with the mold, so that the machine can be restarted.
The difference between the copper-clad steel grounding rod and the grounding pole is that many people think that there is not much difference. Even many professionals are not too serious, and often mix together when using. In fact, there is a big mistake, the use range of the grounding rod and the grounding pole is very different.
Grounding rods are commonly used in lightning protection grounding construction of major ground buildings, while grounding poles are groups of conductive elements placed in the earth or seawater. It can provide a low-impedance path between a point of the DC circuit and the ground, and has the ability to continuously pass current for a certain period of time.
That is, a conductor buried in the earth to be connected to the earth or a combination of several conductors is called a grounding pole. The grounding pole is an electrode that is in full contact with the earth to connect with the earth. In the lightning protection project, the grounding pole is made of a plurality of 2m and 1.5m long copper-clad steel grounding rods, nailed to the bottom of the 800mm deep trench, and then copper. The steel strand or the bare copper wire is taken out.
The copper-clad steel ground rod is an individual, and the conductors connected by a plurality of copper-clad steel ground rods become copper-clad steel grounding poles. Simply put, the single copper clad steel grounding rod is small, the copper clad steel is very large, and the copper clad steel grounding pole is a general term for the copper clad steel grounding material.
Application: Copper clad steel grounding rod and grounding pole are similar. Copper clad steel grounding rod and copper clad steel grounding pole are applied to copper clad steel grounding material. It is suitable for general environment and moisture, saline, acid soil and chemical corrosive medium. Special environment, widely used in power plants, substations, transmission line towers, communication base stations, airports, railways, subway stations, various high-rise buildings, microwave relay stations, network equipment rooms, petrochemical plants, oil storage and other places lightning protection grounding, anti-static Grounding, protective grounding, working grounding, etc.
The copper-clad steel grounding electrode has a unique manufacturing process, and adopts a cold-rolling hot-drawing production process to realize metallurgical welding between copper and steel. Its product features and application areas are as follows:
1. Electrical properties: The structure of the copper clad steel product is the metallurgical welding type of "carbon steel inner core + T2 copper tube outsourcing". The thickness of the copper layer is generally much larger than 0.3mm, and its electrical conductivity can be completely pure. The conductivity of copper, combined with the inherent resistance of carbon steel cores, is much lower than that of conventional materials. Both of them have good electrical properties and ensure the high electrical conductivity of copper-clad steel as a grounding product.
2. Mechanical properties: Its unique structure maintains the mechanical properties of carbon steel. During the construction and installation process, the outer copper layer can be arbitrarily drawn and hammered without dislocation, warping and cracking.
Copper clad steel grounding pole product features:
1. Copper-clad steel grounding pole manufacturing process is unique: the domestic first-level horizontal plating production process is adopted to realize metallurgical welding between copper and steel. Can be pulled freely like a single metal, without dislocation, warping, cracking?
2. Copper-coated steel grounding pole anti-corrosion characteristics are superior: the composite interface is welded at high temperature, no residue, no corrosion phenomenon on the bonding surface; thick copper layer on the surface (average thickness greater than 0.254mm), strong corrosion resistance and long service life ( More than 30 years), reduce the labor intensity of maintenance;
3. Copper-clad steel grounding electrode has better electrical performance: the excellent electrical conductivity of the surface copper material makes its own resistance value much lower than conventional materials;
4. Copper-clad steel grounding is extremely practical: This product is suitable for grounding construction under different soil moisture, temperature, pH and resistivity changes;
5. Copper-clad steel grounding connection is safe and reliable: use special connecting pipe or hot-melt welding, the joint is firm and stable;
6. The copper-clad steel grounding pole is easy to install: the accessories are complete and the installation is convenient, which can effectively improve the construction speed;
7. Copper-clad steel grounding pole to improve the grounding depth: special connection transmission mode, can be deep underground 35 meters to meet the low resistance requirements of special occasions;
8. Copper-clad steel grounding pole construction cost is low: compared with the traditional construction method of pure copper grounding rod and grounding belt, the cost is greatly reduced.
Copper clad steel grounding pole product application areas:
1. National grid substation lightning protection grounding;
2. Lightning protection grounding of high-speed rail subway;
3. Lightning protection grounding of chemical large-scale chemical plants;
4, wind power lightning protection grounding;
5, photovoltaic power generation lightning protection grounding;
6. Communication tower lightning protection grounding;
7. Lightning grounding for transportation, petrochemical, computer room, expressway, military base, bank, etc.
The copper clad steel ground rod is one of the types of ground rod products. The copper clad steel ground rod is widely used in various fields due to its high quality product performance, and is trusted and supported by many consumers. Today, the copper clad steel ground rod manufacturer introduces you in detail the characteristics of the underlying copper clad steel ground rod and the copper clad steel ground rod.
As the name implies, the copper clad steel ground rod is a new type of composite grounding product which is processed by uniformly electroplating 99.9% of electrolytic copper onto a low carbon steel core. In short, the copper clad steel ground rod is made of special copper and special steel. A lightning protection grounding product made of materials. It is because of the material that it has both the strength and toughness of steel, and the good electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance of copper. Compared with pure copper ground rods. It has the characteristics of small density, high strength and low cost, so it is a new generation of traditional pure copper grounding 梓.
Copper clad steel ground rod features:
1. Unique manufacturing process: Adopting the first electroforming production process in China to realize the molecular combination between copper and steel. It can be pulled freely like a single metal, without dislocation, warping and cracking.
2. Excellent anti-corrosion characteristics: the composite interface adopts molecular bonding, no residue, no corrosion phenomenon on the bonding surface; strong corrosion resistance, long service life (more than 30 years), reducing the labor intensity of maintenance.
3. Better electrical performance: The excellent electrical conductivity of the surface copper material makes its own resistance value much lower than that of conventional materials.
4. Extensive practicality: This product is suitable for grounding construction under different soil moisture, temperature, pH and resistivity changes.
5, the connection is safe and reliable: the use of special connecting pipe or hot melt welding, the joint is firm and stable.
6. Easy and quick installation: complete accessories and convenient installation, which can effectively improve the construction speed.
7, improve the grounding depth: a special connection transmission mode, can be deep underground 35 meters to meet the low resistance requirements of special occasions.
The copper clad steel grounding rod manufacturer has written so much knowledge for everyone. For more details, please feel free to contact us for a phone call. You can also follow our website. Our company's website will update the content frequently!
The hot melt soldering method is a permanent joint that utilizes a reaction between the compounds to generate a high temperature, and the molten metal passes through the investment mold to reach a welded portion and forms a shape that conforms to the process requirements. This method allows welding between copper and copper, copper and steel, copper and galvanized steel, the same metal or different metals.
In order to weld between different types of conductors and different types of conductors, it is necessary to make a special mold for welding. Fix the two ends of the welding conductor in a mold, put in the hot melt flux, ignite the ignition powder, react to produce high temperature to melt the powder into liquid, and after cooling, open the mold, and the welded conductor becomes a permanent connection. Our company has matching molds for different hot melt flux specifications.
Fire mud welding, exothermic welding products performance characteristics:
1. Large current load capacity
The current-carrying capacity of the fusion splice is the same as that of the conductor, and it has good electrical conductivity. After testing, the DC resistance ratio changes before and after welding are close to zero. This is unmatched by any traditional connection method.
2. Good mechanical properties
Because it is a fusion joint, the joint is a molecular bond with the conductor and is a permanent joint.
3. Impact resistance is stable
Experiments have shown that under short-term high current impact, the conductor melts before the joint and thus does not receive damage from the inrush current.
4. Strong corrosion resistance
Since it is a fusion joint, no contact indicates that there is no residual stress, and the joint is covered with pure copper, thereby greatly enhancing the corrosion resistance of the conductor.
5. Freely regulate the reaction temperature
No external energy, no special equipment, no professional operators, indoor and outdoor operation, and short time to complete the connection process.